Open Position - 2
Current Open Positions
Job Title: IT Analyst - I Position
Excellent opportunity for growth and experience. Candidates must be willing and able to learn new operating systems and various other software applications and computer related functions. The successful candidate must be able to interact with users, identify problems, problem solve, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical support to users via telephone, internet, email, onsite visit or remotely.
- Resolving hardware and software problems expeditiously and with minimum disruption to computer system users and coordinating hardware repairs with vendors, when appropriate.
- Installing personal computer related hardware and software according to schedule, scope of objectives, and standards.
- Installing/configuring new equipment.
- Maintaining desktop, terminal, and printer hardware & software documentation.
- Providing weekly status report regarding projects in progress.
- Performing general maintenance tasks, troubleshooting computer systems, applications, and peripheral equipment for various customers.
- Staying up to date on the latest security threats and assist in patching.
- Collaborating with Network Analyst and assisting network software installation and problem troubleshooting.
- Resolving less complex problems immediately, and escalating more complex problems to Network Analyst or senior IT/IS staff.
Candidate must be -
- Considerably knowledgeable of 10, 11, Microsoft Cloud Computing (to include remote assistance), Microsoft 365 and Office 2019.
- Able to support remote users at their home office, hotel, or customer site utilizing remote tools and ability to guide the user through troubleshooting over phone working with VPN and remote access support issues .
- Able to determine whether an incident’s root cause is the result of hardware or software failure and to troubleshoot laptop and desktop issues as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and routine business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Willing and able to learn software applications and computer related functions.
- Able to interact with users, identify problems, problem solve, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to interpret a variety of complex instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have access to an automobile and a valid driver’s license.
To apply for open positions, email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources with the position name as the subject line.
We’re looking for all kinds of people.
GAD Group Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. Our Policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.